Saturday, September 16, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (259)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I had a gift card for Amazon, so I ordered a couple of books. I have been eyeing Vi Keeland's newest book ever since it came out and I am so happy I finally have it! As for Corrupt, it was one of my favorite reads of the summer and I really want to reread it before Hideaway comes out at the end of the month. The front cover came completely bent, though, so I'm sending it back and hopefully Amazon will send me a copy in good condition! Oh, and my preorder of Tower of Dawn came! Now I just have to catch up on the series to get to the newest release...

Half Price Books

I recently read Dark Lover by JR Ward, which is the first book in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I LOVED IT. I want to read everything by JR Ward now, so when I saw these five on clearance for $2 with an additional 20% off, I couldn't resist! I also found Hard as it Gets in the clearance section and I've been wanting to read that series for awhile, so I'm glad I picked it up too! 

From Author

Corinne sent me her newest release and I was SO EXCITED when I opened the package. This one sounds so fun and it's about a woman who spends the night with her childhood celebrity crush. I can't wait to read it!

From Publisher

I got two books from Berkley this past week and they both look like such cute romances! I'm definitely excited to get to these two!



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice new reads! Some totally new to me ones in there! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...