Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Currently Reading [9/5/17]

 

I am currently reading three very different, but oh so amazing, books. The first one I'm reading and loving is FINALLY Dark Lover by JR Ward. This has been on my TBR for so long and I finally picked it up. I'm really loving it and realizing how much I miss my vampire romances! Wrath is everything right now and I'm already getting excited about reading the later books about the side characters we've met. I started Keeper this morning at the gym and, surprisingly, I'm already obsessed with it. It's a friends to lovers sports romance (in England!) and I am all for it. Lastly, I'm reading an e-arc of Temporary and it's going pretty well so far. I'm not completely engrossed, but it's cute and I'm hoping I'll continue to enjoy it! 



Of the books that I've recently reviewed, they were all 4 or 5 star reads and I was obsessed with them. As many of you probably know, I am trash for the Royals series and have been dying for Easton's story. Fallen Heir did not disappoint and, with that cliffhanger, I am dying even more for the next book! I also read my first J Daniels book and I am officially obsessed with her books as well. Ben just stole my heart! Lastly, I read Dark Protector after meeting the author, Celia Aaron, at a book signing, and I loved how action-packed it was!

And that's how my week went! What are you currently reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...