Saturday, June 10, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (247)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Book of the Month Club

I had won a three-month subscription to The Book of the Month club back in January and this month was my last month! I saved it for a good one, though, because it's a Taylor Jenkins Reid novel! I am so so so excited for this book! And look at how gorgeous that cover is! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice!! Hope you enjoy the new read! And yay for wins!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time hearing about this one, but man it sounds good.
    I hope you enjoy this one when you get around to reading it
    Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! This book and author are new to me. Congratulations on winning the subscription and I really hope you enjoy your new book!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/06/stacking-shelves-ensnared-by-ag-howard.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...