Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Hate to Love Romances

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Favorite Hate to Love Romances


1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
2. Bully by Penelope Douglas
3. Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas


4. Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie
5. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
6. Paper Princess by Erin Watt


7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
8. Checkmate: This is War by Kennedy Fox
9. The Deal by Elle Kennedy


10. Until You by Penelope Douglas

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I am hoping to read ACOMAF at some point this week! The very least start it because I highly doubt I'll finish it with everything that's going on! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hating Game looks really fun and I want to read that one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...