Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (228)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

This one was on sale for 99 cents and I didn't hesitate to snatch it up. I had been eyeing this book for awhile now, so I'm so happy it was on sale! The story sounds so intriguing and I am so excited to dive in! 

From Publisher

I got some goodies from Berkley this week! I am definitely most excited for Dare to Lie since I just read the first book in the series and really enjoyed it. I can't wait to continue on! 

4 comments:

  1. Totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul of books. I like the covers for your new books. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, I hope you enjoy your books. Have a good week :)
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some great goodies there. Enjoy your reads! You can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...