Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors I Read in 2016

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2016

Wow, after making this list, I realized how many amazing authors I read for the first time in 2016. How have I only had these authors in my life for less than a year? I'm so excited to read more by them and read even more amazing books! 








2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Rookie Move made your list as I put that one on hold at my library last week to get in the first part of January :) Great list!
    Here's my Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Lots of new to me ones here too! I love Sarah J. Maas's ACOTAR series though! But shamefully I still must read ACOMAF! So behind!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...