Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (218)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

I've read two other books by Mia Sheridan on my kindle and LOVED them, so I really wanted to own a hard copy of one of her novels. I decided to pick up Kyland because I've heard fantastic things about it and I can't wait to dig in! 

From Half Price Books 

I found these two at Half Price Books and they are the editions that match the covers of books one and two that I already own of this series. These are books three and four, so I couldn't resist snatching them up for half price! I haven't started this series yet (it's a time traveling highlander series), but I definitely hope to soon! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice new reads! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love KMM's Highlander series. That Highlander series leads into her fever series, well the last Highlander book does at least. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I've heard great things about Karen Moning, though I haven't gotten the chance to pick her up yet myself. Here's hoping you enjoy your recent bookish acquisitions!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves if you're interested in checking it out. No pressure or worries if you're not, though! Happy book-ing to you, and happy weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I haven't started the series yet either. It's been on my TBR for a while so I'm not too sure when I'll get to it.
    I hope you enjoy your books when you get a chance to read them :)
    Check out my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...