Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Name a Pet After

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Characters I Would Name a Pet After

I was so excited when I saw this week's topic. If you didn't know, last August I adopted a beagle from an animal shelter and named her Darcy after Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. My sister and I almost named her Charlotte after Charlotte Bronte, but went with Darcy because that just seemed to fit our pup perfectly. Of course, I had turned to literary names when it came to naming my dog. I have lots of other names I would love to use on the future dogs and/or cats I adopt, so here are the top ten on my list! 


2. Ghost from A Game of Thrones


4. Feyre from A Court of Mist and Fury
5. Fitz (after Fitzwillam Darcy) from Pride and Prejudice
6. Charlotte (after the author Charlotte Bronte) of Jane Eyre


7. Bingley from Pride and Prejudice


10. Jamie from Outlander

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks!! SOOOO need to read ACOMAF!! Eek! I chose Luna too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna made my list this week as well, and I think she and Hermione are going to be pretty popular this week. Neville is a good choice though!

    Nicole @ Reading Books With Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...