Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tp Ten Tuesday: Books on My Fall TBR

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


1. The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
2. Ruled by Elle Kennedy
3. Down Shift by K Bromberg


4. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
5. Mistletoe Games by Jaci Burton
6. Heartless by Marissa Meyer


7. Honor by Jay Crownover
8. Twisted Palace by Erin Watt 
9. Mine for Now by Erika Kelly 


10. Gilt Hollow by Lorie Langdon

3 comments:

  1. A couple of these made it to my list as well! You also did a great job sticking only with 10! lol

    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, most of these I don't even know. Looks like a good list, anyway -- hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...