Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Picked Up On a Whim

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Picked Up On a Whim

By "on a whim," I mean books that I hadn't heard a whole lot about and decided to try them out because of the summary or the cover. These are books that I absolutely fell in love with and have told everyone else they must read them, too! 


1. Thoughtless by SC Stephens
2. Losing It by Cora Carmack
3. Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay 


4. Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
5. Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
6. The Gamble by Kristen Ashley


7. Undone by Shannon Richard
8. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
9. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke


10. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoyed Princess of Thorns and God Save the Queen as well! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so fun when you "discover" a book and feel like it's your job to tell the book world to read it???? I LOVE when that happens to me!! Anyhow-- I LOVE Bittersweet. Like it might make my top 10 list of favorite books ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...