Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (194)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon Kindle 
 

I have become addicted to the kindle app on my iPad. Seriously, I follow blogs and Facebook for ebook deals or freebies and I get so excited when I get another good read! I got Heart-Shaped Hacked for 99 cents and I could not resist because I have heard so many great things about it! The rest were random freebie finds that I was happy to add to my ebook collection! 

From Author

I got an email from an author saying that she was coming out with a new book under a pen name and that she was actually a best selling author. I was intrigued, so I agreed to review her book, but I have no idea who the author actually is! I hope I enjoy this book and find out who the author actually is!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. I heard such great things about Heart-Shaped Hacked! :)

    My STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! These are all new to me, but I really hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/05/stacking-shelves-at-bea-and-bookcon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me curious about the mystery author. ENjoy your haul ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had Heart-Shaped Hack on my shelf for quite a while (since its release) and have yet to pick it up. I don't know why because I *loved* On the Island and it's still one of my favorites. Note to self: read this one soon!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...