Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (227)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Defending Taylor 
By Miranda Kenneally 
Release Date: July 1, 2016
Captain of the soccer team, president of the Debate Club, contender for valedictorian: Taylor’s always pushed herself to be perfect. After all, that’s what is expected of a senator’s daughter. But one impulsive decision—one lie to cover for her boyfriend—and Taylor’s kicked out of private school. Everything she’s worked so hard for is gone, and now she’s starting over at Hundred Oaks High.

Soccer has always been Taylor’s escape from the pressures of school and family, but it’s hard to fit in and play on a team that used to be her rival. The only person who seems to understand all that she’s going through is her older brother’s best friend, Ezra. Taylor’s had a crush on him for as long as she can remember. But it’s hard to trust after having been betrayed. Will Taylor repeat her past mistakes or can she score a fresh start?


-----------------------------------

I have been a die hard fan of Miranda Kenenealy's Hundred Oaks series since book one and I get more and more excited for each new book to be released. When I recently saw the cover for her upcoming release, I freaked because it's a soccer book! She hasn't had a soccer one yet and this one sounds so so so good! I mean, she falls for her older brother's best friend, whose name is Ezra. July can't come soon enough! 

5 comments:

  1. Literally just saw this at my last blog visit! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i saw this one on Netgalley or Edelweiss not too long ago. I haven't read any books by this author yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
    Jaya Liga
    Jayaliga.com
    www.jayaliga.com
    Jaya Liga
    Jayaliga.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information. Visit Website Visit Website Visit Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...