Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read in 2015

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2015

I cannot believe that 2015 is almost over. When I was looking back at the new-to-me authors that I've read for the first time this year, there were some books that I felt like I read them forever ago. I can't remember when I didn't have Me Before You or Bad Romeo in my life. They were SO GOOD and I feel like I read them forever ago, not only months ago. It's crazy how many amazing authors I've discovered this year and I can't wait to read more from them! 



4. JR Ward




1 comment:

  1. YES. Karen Marie Moaning! Oh man, I LOVED the Fever series to pieces! I got so addicted, I couldn't believe it. Honestly, I'd be due for a series reread :D I'm currently in the middle of listening to Ready Player One on audio and I adore it! I can't believe I waited this long to read it XD Outlander and The 5th Wave are both on my tbr shelf! Awesome picks^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...