Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (217)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3)
By Rick Yancey
Release Date: May 24, 2016
We’re here, then we’re gone, and that was true before they came. That’s always been true. The Others didn’t invent death; they just perfected it. Gave death a face to put back in our face, because they knew that was the only way to crush us. It won’t end on any continent or ocean, no mountain or plain, jungle or desert. It will end where it began, where it had been from the beginning, on the battlefield of the last beating human heart.

Master storyteller Rick Yancey invokes triumph, loss, and unrelenting action as the fate of the planet is decided in the conclusion to this epic series.


---------------------------------

I loved The 5th Wave so much when I read it last year and am beyond excited for the movie to come out. While I have yet to read book two, I am definitely looking forward to picking it up and then reading this one! I don't know how Rick Yancey will end the series, but I am intrigued to see what happens to all of the characters I became so attached to in the first book. I can't wait! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! So can't wait to see how this one ends!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! I'm so ready for this one. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read book 2, but loved the first one and can't wait for the movie! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...