Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To

Oh my goodness. While making this list, I had no idea how many books were becoming movies in 2016. And they are some seriously amazing books. I mean, both Colleen Hoover AND Abbi Glines have books being made into movies. Not to mention my favorite book of all-time Me Before You is going to be released and it has Emilia Clark and Sam Claflin in it. I am going to die when that movie finally comes out. I also found some surprises that I hadn't even known about, so that was exciting! Here are the top ten that I'm most excited for...


1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
3. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey


4. The Selection by Kiera Cass
5. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith and Philip Smiley
6. While It Lasts by Abbi Glines


7. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
8. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
9. The BFG by Roald Dahl




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see The 5th Wave!! So excited!! Also curious about P&P&Z!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the Selection was going to be a movie. I remember when it was optioned for a TV series. I kind of wish they would have done that instead of a movie, but at least, it is finally going to be done one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my list: http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday.html
    I hope you will stop by, Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...