Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (96)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Out of Play
By Jolene Perry 
Release Date: August 6, 2013
Summary: Pitched as Gayle Foreman's Where She Went meets Miranda Kenneally's Catching Jordan, a self-absorbed eighteen year old rock star is sent to Alaska to get himself together after a drug overdose, but the cute hockey player and her grandfather who live next door challenges him to think beyond the baggie of pills he's still sneaking.









As soon as I saw that this one was for fans of Miranda Kenneally, I immediately added it to my TBR list. It has a girl hockey player who a rock star falls for? I don't think you can get more awesome than that. Sports romances are one of my favorite genres, so I absolutely cannot wait for this one to come out!

12 comments:

  1. I love the twist of the girl hockey player!! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I love Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry! They are fantastic contemporary authors. I'm so glad that they got a book deal with Entangled! I can't wait to read this one as well :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a sports reader but i hope you enjoy it.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolene Perry is a fantastic writer so I always look forward to her new books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick Jessica! I'll be sure to pick this up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds amazing! I'll definitely be adding this to my TBR pile, it's the kind of book that I love to read. Thanks for the introduction!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of this one! I can't wait to read it! Great pick =)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book actually sounds really really cute! Great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fabulous to me! I haven't read any of Jolene Perry's work, but I really liked Nyrae Dawn's Boy series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I haven't heard of this book before but thanks for bringing it to my attention. Thanks for sharing too. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...