Friday, June 21, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (92)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Share your favorite literary quote!

Answer: Oh goodness, there are so many good quotes out there. But the book I've read that has the most quotable, touching moments would have to be The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Gosh darn it, I loved that book. And the movie was so good! All of those moments created so much emotion and I just loved them. Charlie is such an amazing character and he says the things everyone relates too, even if they're too scared or cool to admit it. So here are three of my favorite quotes...






10 comments:

  1. Very lovely quotes, I love Perks! New bloglovin follower:)

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice ones!! Never read this one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your quote and the picture. I really need to watch that movie

    Followed!

    My feature... Don’t forget to follow!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that quote from Perks. I also like the other ones you picked. =)
    Old follower!
    Here's my Feature and Follow Friday Post
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choices! I love that book and the movie. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Perks! Great choices. Old bloglovin but new Twitter follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that book, too, and I agree - there are tons of quotable lines from it!
    Old Bloglovin' follower :D
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs. Taruhan Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this. Information Information Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...